The Dwarves once lived beneath three mighty mountains. After centuries of war they defeated their age-old enemies the Dragons. Moving to the surface, the Dwarves built magnificent cities and won renown for their heartening beer.
But now the Dragons have returned. The Dwarves must remember their roots, clear old tunnels, and return to ancient caverns while fighting their primeval foes.
Dice Miner Standard overview:
- Choose your hero, push your luck, and build colossal dice combos!
- A one-of-a-kind of dice drafting game including 60 custom opaque dice, a unique three-dimensional punchboard mountain, six punchboard heroes, a dice bag, and scoring pad.
- Also includes a compelling solo mode in the best tradition of solitaire gameplay.
- The mountain shows which dice can be drafted — only the ones “on top.”
- Each die type scores differently: Tunnels require straights, treasure rewards the leader, hazards bring negative points, but tools can turn hazards beneficial, and magic grants key re-rolls.
- Dice showing beer can be shared with other players to gain special picks that can come from the “side” of the mountain, and which can shift the dice above.
How to play video: